1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of Pringles International Operations SARL (“the Promoter”) and their affiliates and subsidiaries.
2. Purchase is necessary and access to the internet is required. It is also mandatory to have either a credit/debit card. Payment will be charged through PayPal however it is not necessary to have a PayPal account. PayPal accept the following payment methods in addition to the normal PayPal transfers: MasterCard credit/debit card, Visa/Visa Debit card, Maestro debit card, Solo debit card, Discover Card and American Express.
3. Maximum of two footbowl’s per household permitted.
4. Promotion Period: Applications must be received between 00.01 [GMT] on 01 March 2016 until 23.59 [GMT] on 30th September 2016
5. To Claim: Buy any 2 Pringoooals promotional Cans of Pringles and visit www.pringles.com. Enter the two unique codes, which are found under the seal plus your name, postal / billing address and email address, then pay £3 using a credit/debit card or PayPal for postage and packaging contribution
6. Offers: Each valid application will give you 1 x footbowl, while stocks last. All footbowl’s will be shipped to the address provided at point of application.
7. Please allow 90 days for delivery of your Offer.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
9. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. Codes and offers are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the offer at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the offer will be forfeited by the user and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the reward, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the offer is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another offer for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
14. Any entries that are deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry will be discarded.
15. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, or random guessing codes or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any reward will be void.
16. By entering, entrants agree that entry into this Promotion shall be at the entrant’s sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of Pringles.com or the content of any sites linked to this site and assume no liability or responsibility for:
(i) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
(ii) any property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your participation in the Promotion;
(iii) death or personal injury resulting as a direct result of entry into the Promotion, unless caused by the negligence of Pringles, its officers, directors, employees, and agents;
(iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Pringles.com;
(v) any bugs, viruses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through Pringles.com by any third party; and/or
(vi) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via Pringles.com.
17.By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter Details: Pringles International Operations SARL, 10, Chemin de Blandonnet, 1214 Vernier (Geneva), Switzerland.